Monday, September 17, 2007

Stressful eventful.

Grrr... I am very annoyed with Canada Post. I sent out a package (for DishRagTag) a week ago, with their next day priority postage and it STILL hasn't arrived! When I went to try and track down someone, their website is down and is of ne help, and I couldn't get anyone on the phone who could give me a straight answer. All in all, I'm very disappointed. I expected to get good service for the cost, and that just hasn't happened. I will definitely be sending my SP11 package some other way if I can!

I am quite stressed right now. I've been trying to knit MS3 and I need it for the end of September, for my husband's great aunt (who is turning 90) and my knitting time is almost non-existent. It's not the kinf=d of project I can take to knitting meetings so it's a strictly at home when it's quiet and my husband is out project - yep. Non-existent.

My computer is going away today to have it's motherboard replaced. It's about time - it dies every 20 minutes because the fan doesn't work and it overheats. It just seems very scary that I will be without computer for a few days, but we do have two others here.

And we all have colds. Fairly bad ones, because usually they don't get to me this much, Matt and Richard are 'down and out' too.

Cross your fingers for me. It's going to be a trying few days.

6 comments:

Dorothy said...

Oy. I thought maybe the box was lost since it was taking so darn long between you and Karen and you aren't all that far apart. Canada Post suxs. Always have.

I hope you are all feeling a bit better soon! I'd send chicken soup, but Canada Post would probably lose that too.

Anonymous said...

The packaged arrived Monday. Thank you so much for the lovely stitch marker. The dishrag yarns were lovely. My daughter tried to claim the white/spots for herself. Unfortunately for her I used both colours in my dishrag for Tania - but I will make her some bath puffs out of the remainder.

I hope you and your family are feeling better.

Bezzie said...

Oof. Suck! I hate it when it pours!

Hope things swing up soon!

Dorothy said...

The box has moved on! I hope you and yours are feeling better now.

Anonymous said...

So should I send your next package some other way? I'm kind of concerned that you haven't gotten your first one yet, and it was mailed out the first week of Sept.

SP11

noricum said...

You should request a refund. My dad got a refund on a slow package that was mailed express.