Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I'm back!

Finally! We all seem to be on the mend, apart from a couple of lingering stuffy noses and aches and pains.

I have a few updates to make, and pictures will be added tomorrow. I got a second package from my secret pal, knitted up a baby sweater, did some fair isle mittens for Richard, and made my family's Christmukkah gifts. I also bought some stuff at a craft sale, but when I got home I realised that my own knitting and jewellery is nicer (to me) than a lot of the items at the sale, and I could make them for a fraction of the cost.

My secret pal is Lynette Jovanovski, visit her here. My husband loves the name!

I'll be back soon, I promise! I'll also be posting some Hannukah cookie recipes that I'll be making this week, I've been asked to provide a homemade cookie platter for lunch/early dinner next week, so that should be fun.

1 comment:

Bezzie said...

Eeek! Better get crackin' on the cookies--can you believe it's less than a week now til Hannukah? Where did November go???