Thursday, June 21, 2007

One month later...

All those WiPs? Further behind than they ever were. I just got a wonderful idea from another blogger, who keeps track of her WiPs on 'WiP Wednesday'. She posts pics of her WIPs and gives her progress - sounds clever, right?

Except my WIPs have gone backwards. Matt, Richard and I went camping a couple of weeks ago, and the raccoons ATE MY KNITTING. Twice. They actually came and pulled the zippered suitcase away from our campsite into the woods and pulled the knitting out, frolicked in it and ate holes through it. TWO NIGHTS IN A ROW!!! It was mentally and emotionally draining, and I did cry for about half an hour afterwards.

Nevertheless, later today (I hope) I will be posting my very first WIP Wednesday post. I just need to find my camera and dig out the kitchen first =)

No comments: