Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Yay - It's WiP Wednesday! On Thursday...

Well, first things first - I got my invite to Ravelry last night! I haven't fully explored the site yet but I am very much enjoying what I've seen so far. My stash and WiPs have yet to be added, but I am seeing how some of the patterns on my 'I want to knit this' list are turning out for other people. I think it will b, e useful for me.

On to WiPs! It's actually fairly boring this week, because I'm still working on Clapotis (I now have 5 columns of dropped stitches!) and my only other project is some washcloths for my sister-in-law, she'll be going off to university in the fall and I'd like to give her a little something.

I am doing quite a bit of beading recently, I've made a couple of pairs of earrings (a green pair for my MIL and a pink pair which I gave as a gift to our cleaning lady, Adelia).I'm also working on a necklace for a sister's birthday at the end of the month, which will be black ribbon with a pink glass pendant. Simple, but I think it will look good with some similar coloured earrings.

No comments: